Ron Fearing will be back at the Lodge this January, as promised, with a longer, more interactive sound meditation workshop, focused on the Chakras which comprise our energy body.
This workshop is designed to be accessible by all levels of yogic, and meditative pursuits and will cover these subjects:
• Sound meditation theory involving both esoteric and analytical approaches.
• Spinal Pranayamic breath via Shushumna visualization.
• Chakra energy point stimulation via visualization and “brushing / stirring” techniques.
• Chakra Bija Mantra toning and optional Mudra exercises.
• Breath Awareness, focusing Mantra, and optional 3rd eye “lock”.
These exercises will be followed by a one-hour Chakra sound meditation. Students will have an opportunity to either lay in Svasana, or stay up in seated meditation to include optional Chakra visualization, Mudra, and 3rd eye lock. All attendees with receive a high resolution 1hr long Himalayan bowl Chakra meditation and “cheat sheet” with Chakra descriptions, Mudra, and Mantras.
Students will leave this class with the ability to practice, and develop their own personal meditation practice.